Since we launched the fantastic new upgrades to your membership, we have had a great response, in particular, to the inclusion of your own website.
It’s a fantastic way to showcase your profile and as its part of your PB package, saves you lots of dosh on running and maintaining your own site.
But are you utilising it to its full potential? Here are a few key reminders of getting the best out of it:
Make sure you add the URL to your email signature and business card – it increases the potential of production companies contacting you.
- Your website can be accessed by anyone at anytime.
- Employers and colleagues do not need to be logged into PB or be active members to see your site.
- Your website can be searched via the various search engines in the usual way.
- The content displayed replicates your internal PB profile so there is no need to write duplicate information.
- You’re in control! If for any reason you want to go incognito, you can use your Privacy Settings to restrict the information people see about you.
As always, the PB team are on hand to take you through any questions you may have on this great new facility, so give us a bell if you need profile and set up advice. Give us a call on 0845 496 1418 or email email@example.com.